Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Last Days of Summer....

Brooke and I headed out for a shoot the other evening with a past client of mine & her Mum; well, Mum-to-be again, that is! Mum is due with #2 in a couple more weeks, and I am thrilled that she thought of me to take these images. Her daughter "A" is 5 years old, and is absolutely one of my favourite little models...blonde hair,huge blue eyes and the sweetest disposition. They were both so easy to work with. We photographed at the end of the day, so the Little Miss was a bit hungry, had the sniffles and was getting chilly...thank you so, SO much for being such a trooper (both of you)! And for those of you wondering, no.....Mum's belly has not been touched up AT ALL!!!! I am not kidding you; it's that perfect. I just can't wait to see the new bundle:) Stay tuned for their newest family member in the weeks to come.

Michele







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michele
I love the pictures - so happy that I called you!! We had a lot of fun - Averi likes to tell everyone that I wore a scarf and that's it! Looking forward to seeing the rest and also pictures of the new one when he/she arrives. You are an amazing photographer! Thank you!

Brooke Bowland said...

beautiful!!! you are making me want to go and edit...hehe. loving your textures. oh and i told u her belly was really that perfect and smooth...lucky girl!

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

I hope you truly recognize how amazingly talented you really are..

Anonymous said...

I simply love them all... especially the mom&daughter shot where they're laying together.