Monday, September 15, 2008

An Apple A Day....

I have to admit that as much as I miss the smell of the ocean, the lush forests and even (sometimes) the rain; thre are so many things about the Okanagan that truly are like no other. Even more than the vineyards, my personal favourite place to go and shoot is at the orchards...especially cherry blossom season and just before the picking time in the fall. A friend of mine, Janice, and her son met Nevaeh and I at my parents property yesterday to see if we could live up to the challenge of very bright, overhead speckley orchard lighting. There are MANY photos that aren't even salvagable due to bad lighting (or my lack of knowlwdge on exposing properly), but in the end I came up with a few gems that I really do love.

Aren't they sweet?!

I'll post more in the days to come...





2 comments:

Brooke Bowland said...

Love these. I totally adore the last one...i think someone needs a canvas!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful Michele