Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Girl.

Stubborn. Defiant. Strong-willed and MOODY.

This girl of ours has got a serious mind-of-her-own! But along with all of the more "challenging" 3 and a half year old traits,

comes all the good stuff: chatty, articulate, smart as a whip, outgoing, entertaining, snuggly and compassionate....these are the

things that keep me smiling.


On Sunday we celebrated not only my 30 + 1, but my younger sister Camisha's 10+1 as well. We headed to my parents house

and I helped out with her "Portrait Party". Her and her 3 closest friends dressed up in their summery finest and we hit a few

locations to get some very fun BFF pics. It was a LOT of fun. I'll be posting them in the next while once I get all the parents

"okays".


So for now I leave you with some of Nevaeh from the day as well as a sneak of Camisha.

Thanks girls!!

















And one of the birthday girl.....have patience Meesh, the rest are on the way!


1 comment:

Brooke Bowland said...

your girl sure is looking grown up these days. holy man. when i saw her today i could hardly believe it! she is too beautiful for words...