Friday, June 5, 2009

The B Family

It is sessions like this one that make me love, and appreciate what I do. You probably recognize Mum and big sis from previous

sessions, and they really are my favourite family to work with. Beautiful little "A" was one of my very first "paying' clients way back

when I shot in STUDIO. She was only just 3 years old then and already great in front of the lens. She make me look better than I

really am, that's for sure! I'm fortunate enough to have them trust enough in my abilities to continue coming back. This time we

got to add the boys into the picture for the first time....baby L is just too handsome for words, and Dad was a natural as well.


Thanks so much to all of you for being fabulous!!!


Michele

























6 comments:

Mandi Murphy said...

Love the shot of the little girl holding her baby brother, very sweet!

Asil Designs said...

What a beautiful family...and of coarse the photography is stunning
Lisa :0)

Pam said...

Amazing photos!
They are just beautiful :)

Christina said...

I love the location...where were these taken? You are very talented.

Michele said...

Thank you ladies:) It's always a treat to photograph this family...they make my job that much easier!

Christina - the location is a property in Summerland...I find heaps of great spots out there!

Brooke Bowland said...

the light is stunning. i can see why you love photographing this fam that is for sure. what a group of naturals! love them all. now i am extra excited for our family session. hehe.