Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Stephen & Tonya : Married

I had the pleasure of photographing Stephen and Tonia's wedding the other evening. It was small, intimate and stress-free; just

how I like them! We all gathered on the beach next to the Sicamous, and while the rest of the guests headed off to celebrate, the

newlyweds and their adorable son Liam and I stuck around for a bit to take some photos. Everything came together, they

both looked AMAZING, and we had a great time.


Best wishes to both of you,

Michele
















4 comments:

jen s said...

i like the b&w one..........so excited for you to do shoots with me!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures!!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! Alison just called me to tell me that our friends Tonya and Stephen were married and that you had already posted the pics! Cant wait to have you do ours!

Aimee and Ron

Brooke Bowland said...

amazing. i am so in love with the final image...seriously beautiful. you rocked this one!