Friday, May 8, 2009

Sherri & Peter: Married

What a treat it was for me to be a part of this wedding. It was somewhat impromptu, which tends to work out well for me; and

this time was no exception. Sherri and Peter were married up at Lost Moose Lodge in Penticton, which is high up in the mountains

overlooking the valley....absolutely spectacular view! The morning started out with snow...yes, I said snow. By the time they

started the ceremony the clouds had parted and the sun was shining. With only 8 guests in total...only their children and

granddaughter there to witness their big day, the afternoon was quiet, relaxed and one of a kind; just how I like it! And don't you

just love the background in their photos?! I'll definately be using this location again!


Thank you so much Sherri & Peter for having me along....I had a great time!

Michele



3 comments:

Sharelle said...

That background is awesome. I love the saloon!

Brooke Bowland said...

the weather was looking grim and when i saw that sun break through, i just about bust into my happy dance for yah!
and the shot...you got it. LOVE!!!
you can totally see the love in the couple. thats always the best part!

Brooke Bowland said...

of course a hello & big congrats to sherri and pete as well! so very happy for you both. nothing but the best.