Friday, April 18, 2008

A Yummy Afternoon

Yummy sunshine. Yummy food. And three especially super-dooper- extra yummy girls!!!

Today was a pretty great day.....a lot was due to the fact that the sunshine actually made an appearance, with temperatures even falling in the "short sleeve" category! Tomorrow is supposed to bring snow believe it or not, so we thought we'd take advantage. Claire and I took the girls for some cones and a walk along the tressel...only a few mishaps to be had; Miss "I" had a fall and we lost the top of her cone...very traumatic for any 5 year old girl! I thought Claire was going to need me to carry her off the tressel as she was so afraid of heights. I feel for her, really I do.....but it was pretty entertaining as she didn't want the girls near the tracks (there are cracks between rails) or near the fence ( which is bolted down and VERY SAFE)! I think she truly was afraid it would fall off. Poor thing! The girls did some running in the sunshine, had a game of hide and seek, got dirty of course and I managed to chase them around and snap a few pics with the new lens....I must say that I am SO thankful to do what I do and be able to document the everyday little outings/things/moments that could otherwise pass by unnoticed. I wouldn't have it any other way!

And to those of you reading this who are hogging all the sunshine....PLEASE send some our way; we are really in need of some!

Have a great weekend everyone!
M




No comments: