Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cruisin'

We had a fabulous last few days with the little one...lots of play dates, a birthday party and her very shiny red bicylce! The plan was to give her the big girl bike once she is on the big girl potty, but Mum is a softie and,well, I just couldn't keep it from her! I never have been any good at keeping presents a secret! Here are a few of her first day out with her trike, which she affectionately named "Rayla" (I have no idea where the name came from)! She washes it daily, wants to take it everywhere and is surprsingly fast on it (which of course scares the heck out of me)!

It's also getting really close to cherry blossom time in our neck of the woods, so stay tuned in for some (hopefully) amazing new spring pics....I'm dying to get out into the orchards for a session!

M




No comments: