Monday, March 30, 2009

Wiggly Bump

I know you're all used to me posting a tonne of pics from each shoot; but this one just didn't go as planned:( I headed to the

Island with the girls a few weeks ago ( hence the lack of blogging) and while there had a few shoots booked with Mums-to-be.

Well, the weather did it's typical "West-Coast" thing and decided to rain NON-STOP the entire week I was there. Thankfully the

sky cleared for about an hour this one day and we squeezed in pics of BOTH Mum's bumps as well as a few with M's very

adorable son.

Thanks so much for all your patience, and I can't wait to "finish" these shoots once the babe are here:)

Mish








3 comments:

Brooke Bowland said...

ha. that shirt is too cute. i am sure that mama is going to love these!

Michele said...

Thanks for the comps! I, of course am disappointed with them b/c of the lack of variety....I know with the time restraints we worked it as best as we could:)

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

that shirt is so cute! you did a great job on these Michele, even with limited time! great job! you never cease to amaze!

glad you are back!