Thursday, December 18, 2008

A First....

Finally.....a BOY! I'm not sure if anyone has noticed, but the majority of my images are definately girly; unless I get a newborn,

which doesn't really count as they are all equally yummy! I'm unable to post anything other than these "non-identifying"

teasers, as these will be a surprise Christmas gift for Mum. Mr B was such a treat to work with, I'm hoping that more boys get

sent my way ( hint, hint)!



If you think his toes are cute, just WAIT until you see this little man's face; stay tuned!

Michele


FYI - These 3 images were all processed using Totally Rad Actions yin & yang + lux soft + old skool ( 30% with noise removed)

+ Boutwell's Magic Sharp





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michele the photos were breathtaking, literally! Absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much. We will be in contact in the New Year to order more pictures. You must have a magic with little ones. And certainly have a wonderful eye for photography. Have a very Merry Christmas and we will get in touch in the New Year. Thank so much again!- Dianna