Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sweet Miss

Here she is, Miss P; the luckiest girl I know! This little one is the beautiful daughter of one of my closest friends Jack, we've

been friends since we were toddlers, an I am so lucky to have her in my life. While on the Island, the girls and I went for a visit

at Jack's house and had a wonderful time....her little cutie collected fresh eggs, veggies and fruit from the garden and we had

the yummiest lunch on one of the prettiest picnic tables ever! Thank you so much Jack....it was great to see you and we were

sorry to go; I only wish we lived closer to each other to do stuff like this more often......now hurry up and have that baby so I

can get some sweet newborn photos ( a long ways to go, but hey....I'm excited)!

Love you lots......

Mish Mash:)






















3 comments:

Rebecca Sehn said...

What a smile! :) beautiful.

Brandi said...

What a beautiful little girl!! These are all gorgeous, but I LOVE the third one.

Brooke Bowland said...

how adorable is she? seriously beautiful that little lady.
i adore these. the colours, location...everything about them is just perfect.