Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Undeniable.

Have you heard that saying....." There's only one perfect baby in the world - and every mother has one"? Well, I have to admit,

that I definately feel that way about our littlest one. Looking back 3 and a half years, Nevaeh was a good baby. An easy baby.

But Eve.....she really is as close to perfect as babies can get. Smiles. Sleeps. Snuggles. Smiles some more. And did I mention

she's been sleeping from 8 pm to 8am for months now? Unbelievable.


All I can think is that we are IN for it......I'll just try to enjoy her that much more now, before the "personality" hits!

Michele


As for these photos.....I didn't have an extra set of hands, so I sat her up, let go and clicked frantically before she fell over; at

least she's now pushing herself up on her belly so that I can get some shots other than her laying on her back...and bonus,

she'll stop losing that tuft of hair on the back of her little head!












7 comments:

Rebecca Sehn said...

She really is one of the most adorable babies I have ever seen. :)

Pam said...

Shes adorable!
Great shots.

Anonymous said...

You are very lucky! Beautiful AND so good. I'm very jealous and she makes me not want to have another one (almost) because I don't think a baby could be more well mannered than Eve. She sets high standards for all other babies out there!

andrea said...

goodness michele... i just can't get enough of her! what a little beauty!

michele dyson said...

Thanks so much everyone....she is such a sweet little thing; if only they stayed this easy!

Brooke Bowland said...

make her stop. she is getting sweeter but the second i tell yah!

Feeqa.. said...

wow...amazing..i really love all the pic..especially the baby's pic...