Monday, July 27, 2009

Ashley & Jason

Here is the first post of many to come.....the girls and I spent the past 2 weeks on Vancouver Island playing, visiting and shooting

a LOT! I had a lot of fun at all of my sessions, but the most meaningful was the wedding of a very sweet friend Ash and her man

J. It was a long wait, but these two lovebirds FINALLY tied the knot:) I am so glad they did, and even happier that they chose me

to document the day. Another friend of ours, Erin came to shoot as well so it was twice the fun:)



Jason, you looked handsome as ever, and absolutely smitten with your bride and Ash.....there really are no words I can say; you

were hands down the most glowing bride I've ever seen. How fair is it that you get to be as naturally stunning as you are AND

just as kind hearted, smart and genuine?! I'm so lucky to have you as a friend:)


Thank you again to both of you, as well as your fabulous family and friends ( it was great catching up)!


Lot of love,

Michele

PS - PLEASE click on the images to view full sized - they are NOT looking good on here; so very frustrating as they are sharp even on smugmug....ARGHHH! I think it's time for a new blog!!!



























2 comments:

brooke bowland said...

talk about a stunning bride. the photo of ashley solo...gasp...takes my breath away. love. all of these are amazing, you did a rockin' job and i am sure she is going to be beyond thrilled.

Erica said...

The one of her soming down the isle is priceless!!