Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Baby M:: Sneak Peek

How lucky did I feel to get my hands on this little doll? Very. Although I have to admit that it did make me feel a little emotional

as I realized just how fast (and just how big) my littlest babe has already become. This gorgeous girl belongs to Mama Lindsay

whom I photographed a few weeks ago ( you'll see her images in an earlier post). And of course it was inevitable that this

beauty came out with a head of hair ( she even has highlights)! ...Mum is owner of Heiress Salon here in town. Lucky girls!


Thank you to Mum for venturing out only 4 days post baby....even knowing that there would be 3 other kiddies here to help

out with; my two girls as well as Brooke's baby Isla. And of course a big thank you to Brooke for coming over ( and for cleaning

up....it's unbelivable how quickly the house gets destroyed when a baby comes into the picture)! Make sure to check out B's

photos here:)



Stay tuned in the coming days for images from the "real" session; this was just a mini, and the big shoot happens tomorrow.

Luckily for me this time it's at Brooke's house...we're attempting to do a session with 6 other kids in the house, ALL under the

age of 4. Can you say crazy?!




1 comment:

Kayci Gough Photography said...

Sooo cute! I can't wait to see the rest!!!