Monday, December 8, 2008

A Little Taste of Sunshine:)

These photos were taken back in August while doing an orchard shoot with my little Miss. These 3 kiddos are my youngest

sisters and brother, and as you can see; the camera loves them ( no, they do NOT love the camera...these were the only shots

of them from the afternoon)! The last pic goes to show that as much of a challenge as it is, you CAN get good exposure on

skintones at either end of the spectrum. I had them lying in the shade and exposed for N's pale skin, then upped the curves in

Photoshop. Man, how I miss the summer!!!!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh these shots make me miss summer too! Simply gorgeous - I love the colour and the looks you got from the two of them :)

Brooke Bowland said...

GREEN...oh how i miss the GREEN!! the last one is adorable...