Thursday, December 18, 2008

Angel face

I have to apologize for posting so many of my Miss, but she's been so busy lately, and I've actually been documenting "life", that I

just can't help but share. This was taken at her Pre school Christmas party today. We ventured out into the cold and she decided

to make a snow angel.....2 seconds after I clicked this shot she face washed herself (accident)! and all was done....poor little

thing; she's usually smart as a whip!


Hope everyone is enjoying their white stuff!

Mish

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful shot this is and the conversion is perfect Michele, what did you use?

Anonymous said...

THanks so much Phillipa! The conversion was done using Nichole V's Black and whites set....this one is light black and white. I've been using it quite often:)