Thursday, December 18, 2008

A First....

Finally.....a BOY! I'm not sure if anyone has noticed, but the majority of my images are definately girly; unless I get a newborn,

which doesn't really count as they are all equally yummy! I'm unable to post anything other than these "non-identifying"

teasers, as these will be a surprise Christmas gift for Mum. Mr B was such a treat to work with, I'm hoping that more boys get

sent my way ( hint, hint)!



If you think his toes are cute, just WAIT until you see this little man's face; stay tuned!

Michele


FYI - These 3 images were all processed using Totally Rad Actions yin & yang + lux soft + old skool ( 30% with noise removed)

+ Boutwell's Magic Sharp





1 comment:

Dianna Gin said...

Michele the photos were breathtaking, literally! Absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much. We will be in contact in the New Year to order more pictures. You must have a magic with little ones. And certainly have a wonderful eye for photography. Have a very Merry Christmas and we will get in touch in the New Year. Thank so much again!- Dianna