Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The start of spring....

Balloons. Helium-filled, pretty in pink balloons. All kids love them, right? Wrong. Yesterday's shoot with baby "D" proved that fact when she wanted absolutley nothing to do with them. And of course I didn't want to waste this photo-op , so I dragged my Little Nevaeh down the street to a fabulous little field complete with rickety fences and old barns. Nevaeh LOVES balloons....I've never had to even tie one onto her wrist because she has a death grip on them and won't let go for ANYTHING! Needless to say, I thought it would be cute to let one go and have her chase it through the field....this definately didn't go over well, and it took me a good ten minutes to get her calmed down (with the promise of Daddy bringing home a new yellow one later that night)!

And although I had to shoot at high noon, AND when I returned home my Dad told me a package had been sitting here all morning for me ( my fancy new lens)! I am more than happy with these new images of her....I truly cannot wait for the spring to arrive so I can shoot outdoors to my hearts content!

Hope the weather is getting sunnier for you as well!

No comments: