Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A brand-new Blog!

Since this is my very first blogger entry, I'm going to write a little about my life right now, so that when I look back I can (hopefully )! see how far I've come!

My wonderful partner Brooke and I have decided to begin our own seperate journeys. It's tough to work together when, although we have VERY similar tastes in everything....our lives of course aren't parallel. I'm going left when she's going right and vice versa. This way we'll have the best of both worlds, still being able to hire the other to second shoot, bounce ideas off of, and in my case....still use Brooke's amazing design skills (stay tuned for my new logo and business cards)!


As for my personal life.....things are finally starting to settle; possibly for the first time in my life. I've always been somewhat of a gypsy but my husband Mike and I have bought our own place which we move into in a few weeks....and we plan on staying put for at least a few years! I am, of course, working on making this dream of photography a reality, as well as taking the real estate course (to hopefully support my photography dream)!


Our daughter is 2and a half and is SO full of personality it's hard to take it all in sometimes....she is silly, smart, stubborn, opinionated, passionate, fiery, loving, affectionate, coy, bossy and VERY adored. Yes, it took that many words to sum her up. She was definately my inspiration for starting out on this journey. I really, truly am so happy to be where I am and have the people around me I do.

Thank you so much to everyone who is a part of my life, and for all the support you've given me!

Of course I would never sign off without posting a few pics....so here are a couple faves of my family and I.

3 comments:

Brooke Bowland said...

yay you! Everything is looking great...good thing you took your "bloging 101" course...hehe.

Freckle Face Photography said...

surprised but excited by your "new" venture! Good luck as you head out on your own. You don't need as much luck thought when you have so much talent!!

Brandi said...

Good luck on your journey, Michele. I know you will go far and with style :)