Monday, April 14, 2008

My 1st Trash the Dress

Just to clear things up....

" it's about creation, not destruction." This is what they'll tell you if you check out the actual trash the dress website at http://www.trashthedress.com/. Typically, these sessions are done after the wedding so that you can relax, and focus on getting some amazing, relaxed and FUN images instead of worrying about getting a tear in your dress...these can also be done with the groom which is a great opportunity for some "steamy" pics!

This was the very first session I've had a chance to do ( I HIGHLY suggest all of my future brides include this as part of their package)! I shot with Brooke, my "teacher" Eric and our model was the fabulous, up-for-anything Lindsay. The elements that day were not working in our favour....we had a full outing with Lind's toddler in tow (who was an angel)! Brooke carting around her massive belly (it's really not that big, but I know it feels like it)! and to top it all off it was SNOWING! ( The 1st pic proves it)! Regardless of all these obstacles, we managed to pull off quite a few ...in my opinion, at least.... gorgeous images!


I hope you enjoy them! Michele


1 comment:

Brooke Bowland said...

love the snow in the first shot. i had not seen that one yet! TTD was way too much fun...i think my fav to date!