Thursday, August 20, 2009

Brand New Baby B

It's late. Really late, and I should be sleeping but I just can't. I had to get a sneak peek up of darling 5 day old baby Brookelyn.

She is the first child of our great friends' Candice and Chris, and we couldn't be happier for them. This little doll came into the

world a few weeks early, and although Mum & Dad are both, well, REALLY tall ( at least from where I'm standing)! Miss B was a

teensy little bean....just tiny and petite. She challenged me a little, deciding of course not to sleep once I arrived. So, finally at 6

pm we got her to sleep and had a good half hour to make some magic.



I think we did just that:) I'm so glad she cooperated as this day wasn't only special because Brookelyn had arrived, but it was

also Candice and Chris' anniversary....so Happy Anniversary!



Thank you so much....Mum, Dad, Grandma & Grandpa for the fantastic dinner...and especially Miss Brookelyn; I'm so thankful I

got to be the one to do your first official shoot!


Hope you love them,

Mish



















And although I was itching to do this image in black and white as well, I know Mum was hoping for a colour one of Little Miss is this hat...so here it is:)


2 comments:

Morgan said...

Beautiful! I love the one of everyone laying in bed....so peaceful!

brooke bowland said...

how on earth is it right that you already look so fantastic candice!! you are one hot mama!
i adore 3 + 4...perfect.