Thursday, May 8, 2008

Beauty Full

I had such a great day today....went shopping with the Miss and she was a DOLL, checked out the new paint job on our very first home we bought and LOVE it, and had two fantastic shoots with two gorgeous models....my little one (the guinea pig) and Brooke's Belly. I've been trying my darndest to figure out backlighting, and I think I may have got it!! At least for today's session. There will be many more of this series to come, but for now here are a few of my faves (including a new head shot Brooke took of me that I'm quite liking....I think this may have to be my "year I turned 30" pic...THANKS Brooke)!

Did I mention I love my job?!

Mish

PS I just realized the second cherry blossom pic looks pixelated, but I actually added a texture onto it, which isn't looking as great as it did on PS; it'll have to be a re-do!





2 comments:

Brandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandi said...

I love all of these! Beautiful work, Michele!